- About us
- Terms and Conditions
- Payment methods
- Shipping & returns
- Customer service
- Opening hours
With many of our products you have a wide variety of extra options to choose from. Here you can find a detailed explanation of all those options:
* SIEMENS LOGO
For this filter you can choose for a Siemens Logo 8 control. this control has a couple of advantages over our regular MPF control. These advantages are:
- The pond pump stops automatically when the water level gets too low and switches on when the water level goes back to normal.
- Siemens Logo8 takes care of automatic flushes
- You can read all of data it collects via the internet
- You can change the flushes if you want to flush for a longer or shorter period of time
- You can change the ammount of flushes a day and see how many times a day the filter flushes via the integrated day counter.
Siemens logo8 emits a signal when the drum has been in dry run protection.
Siemens logo8 has connection for an additional flush pump (which is adjustable per flush) that allows you to flush the gutter.
Many options to expand and control the drum to your liking.
Winter mode defaults to 1 hour. The drum filter flushes 1x per hour automatically. A dry cloth and dried algae is therefore a thing of the past.
Siemens logo8 is equipped with a unique flush gutter function that can be set as desired.
Functions green button on the electronics cabinet:
Press once: Filter starts rinsing.
2 quick successive presses: Filter and gutter will rinse.
4 times in rapid succession: Filter goes into emergency mode. Rinse every so often. If float is defective.
Press and hold for 3 seconds: Flush counter reset.
Press and hold for 8 seconds: SMS module gives (test) alarm. (If present)
While pressing: Total number of flushes visible on screen.
Flush time: How many seconds filter flushes.
Dry-running: After how many seconds the pond pump shuts off. Also gives filter SMS alarm.
Antipend: After how many minutes filter restarts after dry run.
Gutter flushing: Every X number of flushes the gutter flush.
Emergency run: Every X number of minutes the filter is flushed. Float is then out of operation.
Winter mode: 1 x per hour an automatic flush to prevent the fabric from drying out.
Idle mode: Screen displays number of flushes. (daily counter).
During flushing: Screen displays flush time.
During fault: Screen flashes red/white. Displays antipend time and number of start-ups.
During press: button Screen displays total number of flushes.
During emergency run: Screen turns red and displays emergency run time.
* WIDE WASTE CHUTE
A wide gutter may not seem like such a big difference, but it can have many advantages for your pond. It is a small difference that can solve many problems, if you have to deal with a lot of filamentous algae and/or a lot of leaf fall. This can often cause a normal gutter to become clogged up. Hence our solution: the wide gutter! With this, a clogged gutter is a thing of the past.
* The dirt runs away better, because the gutter more sloping than the standard. a drain of 19cm instead of 5 cm.
* the gutter is wider, and can transport more waste than the standard gutter. The wide trough is 300mm wide at the back versus 150mm on the standard version.
* The gutter better flushes out the waste, by transporting more water to a narrower point.
* Sewer has a faster flow, so less likely to clog the sewer.
For all your questions
Monday - Friday 09:00-16:30
Hattemerbroek View on Google Maps