MPF MPF Drumfilter 30
The MPF Drum 30 drum filter has a capacity to pump 30m3 per hour. These drum filters are supplied as standard with 3 x 110mm inlets (which can also be expanded if desired) and 3 x 110 outlets. So that it is easy to work with, for example, an airlift system or energy-efficient pumps!
- The Screen is a 70micron screen that has an extremely high water surface contact ratio of over 80%!
- The drain consists of a sloping gutter with 110mm connection.
- The stainless steel high pressure pump to rinse the filter screen is a 4 bar high pressure pump.
- An industrial motor has been chosen that moves the drum around. Very reliable and very strong, 210Nm!
The specifications regarding the inlets and outlets are negotiable at an additional cost. So that it is easy to work with, for example, an airlift system or energy-efficient pumps! Make an appointment with your dealer to discuss your wishes and ideas.
Drum dimensions: diameter 420mm, length is 400mm.
Maximum flow: 30m3 per hour with maximum water level.
Incl. Bypass for emergencies.
Incl. Oase Flushing pump (3 year warranty)
Incl. Build in waste chute autoflush
External with motor and flushing gutter: 900x570x507mm (l x w x h)
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter screen)
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)