MPF MPF Biodrum 40
The MPF Biodrum 40 Has the capacity to pump 30 m3 per hour. It is suitable for koi ponds up to 40 m3 and swimming ponds up to 60 m3
- The Screen is a standard 120 micron screen that has an extremely high water contact surface of over 80%!
- The drain consists of a sloping gutter with 110mm connection.
- INCL. INTERNAL FLUSHING PUMP
- The high pressure pump to rinse the filter cloth is an oasis 4 bar high pressure pump.
- Filter comes standard with lid.
- The Bio Chamber has a capacity of 260 liters for moving bed material.
- An industrial motor has been chosen that moves the drum around. Very reliable and very strong, up to 210Nm!
The specifications regarding the inlets and outlets are negotiable at an additional cost.
Drum dimensions: diameter 420mm, length is 400mm.
Maximum flow: 30m3 per hour with maximum water level in gravity setup
Incl. Bypass for emergencies.
Incl. Oase Flushing pump (3 year warranty)
Incl. Siemens Logo8 control (if desired)
External with motor and flushing gutter: 133.5x104x76.5cm (l x w x h)
Drum filter in gravity arrangement rises approximately 12.5 cm above water level.
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter screen)
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)