MPF Makoi PondFiltration Biodrum 50
The Makoi CombiDrum 50 has a capacity to pump 30m3 per hour, and is suitable for koi ponds up to 50m3 and swimming ponds of 100m3
- The Screen is a 70micron that has an extremely high water contact surface of over 80%!
- The waste chute consists of a sloping waste with 110mm connection. This is also available with flush function.
- The Biokamer has a capacity of 320 liters for the moving bed material.
- An industrial motor was chosen that moves the drum around. Very reliable and very strong, up to 210Nm !!
- Filter comes standard with lid.
Specifications Biodrum 50
The sizes of the inputs and outputs can be modified to customer wishes.
Drum dimensions: diameter 420mm, length is 400mm.
Maximum flow: 30m3 per hour with maximum water level.
Control: Incl. with dry run protection
Incl. Air disk
Incl. industrial drum control
Incl. Bypass for emergencies.
Incl. internal Flushing pump
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter cloth)
You can equip this filter with a Siemens Logo 8 control. Compared to the standard MPF control, the Siemens Logo has a number of advantages, such as:
- The pond pump stops when the water level is too low and switches on again when the water level in the pond is raised again.
- Siemens Logo8 takes care of the automatic flushes.
- You can read data via the internet.
- You can change rinses if you want to rinse longer or shorter.
- You can read the total number of flushes and flushes per day via the integrated day counter.
- Siemens logo8 gives a signal when the drum has been in the dry run protection.
- Siemens logo8 has a connection for an extra flushing pump (which is adjustable per flush) with which you can flush the gutter.
- Many options to expand and control the drum to your liking.
- Winter mode is set to 1 hour by default. The drum filter rinses automatically 1x per hour. A dry cloth and dried-on algae are therefore a thing of the past.
- Siemens logo8 is equipped with a unique flushing channel function that can be adjusted entirely to your own wishes.
Green button functions on the electronics box:
Press once: Filter starts rinsing.
2 times in a row: rinse filter and gutter
4 times in a row: Filter goes into emergency mode. Rinse every so often. If float is defective.
Press and hold for 3 seconds: Coil counter reset.
Press and hold for 8 seconds: SMS module gives (test) alarm. (If present)
When pressed: Total number of flushes visible on screen.
Flush time: How many seconds filter flushes.
Dry run: After how many seconds the pond pump is switched off. The filter also gives an SMS alarm.
Anti-cycling: After how many minutes the filter starts up again after a dry run.
Gutter flushing: Flush the gutter every X number of flushes.
Emergency run: Rinse filter every X minutes. Float is then out of order.
Winter mode: 1 x per hour an automatic rinse to prevent the cloth from drying out.
Idle Mode: Display shows number of flushes. (day counter)
During flushing: Display shows flushing time.
During failure: Display flashes red/white. Displays anti-cycling time and number of startups.
While pressed: button Display shows total number of flushes.
During emergency run: Screen turns red and shows emergency run time.
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)