MPF Makoi PondFiltration Biodrum 50
The MPF BioDrum 50 has the capacity to pump 30m3 per hour, and is suitable for koi ponds up to 50m3 and swimming ponds of 100m3
- The Screen is a 70 micron screen that has an extremely high water surface contact ratio of over 80%!
- The waste gutter consists of a sloping waste gutter with 110mm connection. This is also available with flush function.
- The Biochamber has a capacity of 320 liters for the moving bed material.
- An industrial motor was chosen that moves the drum around. It is Very reliable and very strong, up to 210Nm !!
- Filter comes standard with lid.
Specifications Biodrum 50
The sizes of the inputs and outputs can be modified to customer wishes.
Drum dimensions: diameter 420mm, length is 400mm.
Maximum flow: 30m3 per hour with maximum water level in gravity set-up.
Control: Incl. with dry run protection
Incl. Air disk
Incl. industrial drum control
Incl. Bypass for emergencies.
Incl. internal Flushing pump
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter screen)
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)