Flexible rubber bend (45°) 50mm
flexible attatchements have a ton of advantages for the usage of connecting PVC-pipes with eachother. But also with other hard to glue materials like stainless steel, PP, PE, concrete and polyester. the connections are for low pressure enviroments like sewage-, sanitation- and rain water disposal. our flexible connections are available in all metric sizes and perfectly fitted on all standard sizes.
- All our gradient socks can be used for a big clamping range
- Quick connections without glue
- Removes pressure from pipes and prevents fracture
- Quickly connect PVC with PE, PP, stainless steel, concrete etc
- Easy transition from metric to inch
- Dampens vibrations in pipes
- No harmfull gasses from glue or other solutions
- Can be installed while it is freezing
- Simple to take off and use somewhere else
- Simple temporary fix in pipes for connections that do not fit 100%
- Resistant against UV, root growth, sewage gas, bacteria and a diverse range of chemicals.