MPF Biodrum 50 Drum filter incl. matting chamber
The BioDrum 50+matting chamber has a capacity to pump 30m3 per hour, and is suitable for koi ponds up to 50m3!
- The Screen is a 70micron screen that has an extremely high water contact surface of over 80%!
- It currently also has a Japanese Matten Room which cleans the water by means of bacteria.
- The drain consists of a sloping gutter with 110mm connection. This is also available with flushing function: for an additional cost.
- The Oase stainless steel high pressure pump to rinse the filter cloth is a 4 bar high pressure pump with a 3 year warranty.
- The Helix Bio Chamber has a capacity of 200 liters for the moving bed material
- The mat room is equipped with 2 Japanese mats of 1mx1.2m
- Filter comes standard with lid.
The specifications regarding the inlets and outlets are negotiable at an additional cost. Larger sizes are also possible and we can easily deliver custom work. Make an appointment with your dealer to discuss your wishes and ideas.
Drum dimensions: diameter 420mm, length is 400mm.
Control: Incl. with dry running protection
Incl. Air disk
Incl. Bypass for emergencies.
Incl. internal Flushing pump (3 year warranty)
Incl. Siemens Logo8 control (if desired)
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter cloth)
You can equip this filter with a Siemens Logo 8 control. Compared to the standard MPF control, the Siemens Logo has a number of advantages, such as:
- The pond pump stops when the water level is too low and switches on again when the water level in the pond is raised again.
- Siemens Logo8 takes care of the automatic flushes.
- You can read data via the internet.
- You can change rinses if you want to rinse longer or shorter.
- You can read the total number of flushes and flushes per day via the integrated day counter.
- Siemens logo8 gives a signal when the drum has been in the dry run protection.
- Siemens logo8 has a connection for an extra flushing pump (which is adjustable per flush) with which you can flush the gutter.
- Many options to expand and control the drum to your liking.
- Winter mode is set to 1 hour by default. The drum filter rinses automatically 1x per hour. A dry cloth and dried-on algae are therefore a thing of the past.
- Siemens logo8 is equipped with a unique flushing channel function that can be adjusted entirely to your own wishes.
Green button functions on the electronics box:
Press once: Filter starts rinsing.
2 times in a row: rinse filter and gutter
4 times in a row: Filter goes into emergency mode. Rinse every so often. If float is defective.
Press and hold for 3 seconds: Coil counter reset.
Press and hold for 8 seconds: SMS module gives (test) alarm. (If present)
When pressed: Total number of flushes visible on screen.
Flush time: How many seconds filter flushes.
Dry run: After how many seconds the pond pump is switched off. The filter also gives an SMS alarm.
Anti-cycling: After how many minutes the filter starts up again after a dry run.
Gutter flushing: Flush the gutter every X number of flushes.
Emergency run: Rinse filter every X minutes. Float is then out of order.
Winter mode: 1 x per hour an automatic rinse to prevent the cloth from drying out.
Idle Mode: Display shows number of flushes. (day counter)
During flushing: Display shows flushing time.
During failure: Display flashes red/white. Displays anti-cycling time and number of startups.
While pressed: button Display shows total number of flushes.
During emergency run: Screen turns red and shows emergency run time.
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)