MPF Makoi PondFiltration Biodrum Rotator 100
The MPF Biodrum Rotator 100, an unique filter system originating from the wastewater treatment industry!
The design has an integrated Drum filter with a 70 micron screen, an extra biological chamber of 300 liters and an RBC 180 liters (Rotating Biological Contactor) filled with Helix as Bio-media.
The RBC is a rotating trickle filter / drip filter concept that requires no feed height from the pump! The RBC is approximately 40% underwater, and therefore 60% above water for maximum oxygen saturation.
The Rotating movement of the RBC ensures that a trickle / drop filter is created without a delivery feed. An industrial motor of 250nM of 60 watts turns the RBC.
Ammonia and nitrite removal:
Various studies at home and abroad have shown that an RBC guarantees a very high ammonia and nitrite removal, 50% better than Trickle filters and many times better than moving bed filters!
- As standard, this RBC is provided with Helix with a bio-media with a surface of 720m2 / m3 (if desired, it can also be filled with, for example, Siporax, helix 11, etc.).
- The internal stainless steel high pressure pump to rinse the filter screen is a 5 bar 5 m3 per hour high pressure pump.
- Filter comes standard with lid.
- Incl. control to make the Drum rinse automatically!
- 355mm above water level in gravity setup.
The specifications regarding the inlets and outlets are negotiable at an additional cost. Larger sizes are also possible and we can easily deliver custom work. Make an appointment with your dealer to discuss your wishes and ideas.
The filter comes standard with a 2-year warranty (excluding filter cloth)
- MAX. FLOW M3/HOUR
- INLET (MM)
- OUTLET (MM)
- Advice max. Volume koi pond (m3)
- Advice max. Volume swimmingpond/pool (m3)