MPF Control Trommelfilter Siemens Logo8 MAKOI DRUM CONTROL
This electronics with Siemens Logo 8 control is a new generation of logic module that is suitable for every customer requirement and is extremely reliable. So reliable that even the large water treatment plants work with Siemens!
The pond pump stops when the water level is too low and switches on again when the water level in the pond rises again
- SMS module output
- Protection against continuous rinsing with time duration
- Socket for pond pump
- Socket for Motor
- Socket for flushing pump
- Float for drum rinsing / dry-running protection
- Flush times can be manually adjusted to various parameters!
You can also operate our electronics via your tablet or telephone!
Advantages of Siemens LOGO8
- The pond pump stops when the water level is too low and switches on again when the water level increases again in the pond.
- The drum does not rotate when the lid is lifted.
- Provides automatic flushing.
- You can read the data via the internet via an app you can control Siemens Logo8.
- Change the rinses yourself if you want to rinse longer or shorter.
- A day counter is integrated, so that you can read out the total number of flushes and day flushes
- A signal is issued when the drum has been in dry-running protection.
- Connection option to flush your gutter by connecting an extra flushing pump that is adjustable per flush.
- Many possibilities to expand to control the drum according to your wishes.
- Winter mode set to 1 hour by default. The drum filter rinses automatically once every hour. This prevents the cloth from drying out and the algae can dry on the cloth.
Functions green button on the electronics box
Press once: Filter starts rinsing.
2 times in quick succession: rinse the filter and gutter
4 times in quick succession: Filter goes into emergency mode. Rinse every so often. If the float is defective.
Press and hold for 3 seconds: Rinse counter reset.
Press and hold for 8 seconds: SMS module gives (test) alarm. (If present)
During presses: Total number of flushes visible on screen.
Rinse time: How many seconds of filter rinses.
Dry running: After how many seconds the pond pump is switched off. Filter SMS also gives alarm.
Anti-shuttle: After how many minutes the filter starts up again after dry running.
Gutter coils: Rinse the gutter every X number of flushes.
Emergency run: Rinse the filter every X number of minutes. The float is then inoperative.
Winter mode: an automatic rinse once per hour to prevent the cloth from drying out.
Idle mode: Screen displays number of flushes. (day counter)
During flushing: Screen displays flushing time.
Cover open: Display turns red and indicates: Cover open.
During fault: Screen flashes red / white. Displays anti-shuttle time and number of starts.
While pressed: button Screen displays total number of flushes.
During emergency run: Screen turns red and shows emergency run time.